Wednesday, May 7, 2008

The ABC's of Me

Tagged by Amy so here goes................................
A- Attached or Single: Single and looking but not desperate...I figure if I find that great guy then great but if not then it is his lose.
B- Best Friend: My best friends are my boys. And of course there is Tim, he is the greatest friend in the whole world cause he has been there for me for almost 11 years(too bad he doesn't live in Utah) and I can't forget Amy (from high school, she is the coolest cause she gets to live in Hawaii now) and of course my fav cuz Amy
C- Cake or Pie: cake as long as it is cheesecake.....mmmmmmmm good
D- Day of Choice: Fridays are THE BEST cause no homework and it means I have 2 days off work
E- Essential Item: sad to say but I can't seem to live without my D.P. (Dr Pepper)
F- Favorite Color: Mauve
G- Gummy bears or Worms: Worms
H- Hometown: Kaysville, Utah
I-Indulgence: I don't ever get to indulge in much of anything
J- January or July: July, because it is summer and school is out and of course cause of the 4th....lots of good memories of the 4th of July down at grandpa's and watching the fireworks with them
K- Kids: Joshua and Kaiden and of course Caralina, the best dog in the world
L- Life is incomplete without: My family
M- Marraige Date: don't have one yet
N-Number of Siblings: 3, 2 brothers and 1 sister
O- Oranges or Apples: oranges
P- Phobias or Fears: I am scared to death of something bad happening to my boys
Q- Quote: A child fills a place in your heart that you never knew was empty
R- Ring size: not sure maybe a 7
S- Season: summer
T- Tag 3 friends: not sure on this one
U- Unknown fact about me:
V- Very favorite store: don't really have one
W- Worst Habit: don't know....do I have any bad habits
X- X-ray or Ultra sound: ultra sound....its always great getting a glimpse of that wonderful miracle that we create
Y- Your Favorite Food: all food is good
Z- Zodiac: Taurus (and I can be stubborn as a bull too)

1 comment:

AMPM said...

I loved the 4th at Grandpa and Grandma's too. That is the first place we met Joyce and Jim cried because he thought she was a witch!