I didn't pick out the outfits today....the boys picked them out themselves. Yes I bought them similar clothes cause they like the same things but they are the ones that decide to wear them on the same day.
School started this week and oh my goodness it was a week that I don't want to relive. It all started out first thing Monday morning. First of all no bus came and picked up kids on our bus route. Next, I take Josh to school and find out that the class he should be in the teacher didn't have a clue and he wasn't on her class list so she didn't have a desk for him. See what happened was that he was put in a class but the school made a mistake and put him in a class with this other kid that I have requested that they not be in the same class ever (and the principle agrees that it would/could be bad if they were in the same class). I found out in the summer that they were in the same class so I emailed the principle and told him and requested that he be put in this other class with Josh's best friend and the principle agreed to it and said he made the change. So this teacher of where he should have been agreed to keep him that morning so I left.
Later I take Kaiden to Kindergarten orientation and when we finish up we go to lunch and was going to hang around up town and then pick Josh up from school. Well I get a message that the principle called and needed to talk to me as soon as possible(not something a mother likes hearing). Since I was uptown I decided to just go to the school and see what was going on. Well I get there and they tell me that Josh can't be in this class with his friend cause Josh's resource teacher thinks it is a BAD IDEA and that they will just goof off all the time. Josh's therapist thought it would be good for Josh to have a buddy in class that would help him out with stuff but apparently the resource teachers doesn't agree. Whatever....anyways they ended up moving him to another class. Josh wasn't happy about it but the next day he went he was ok with it and likes the new teacher....so we will see how the year goes.
So Tuesday comes and the bus comes but it is all messed up. And that afternoon coming home several kids missed the bus cause of all the confusion of what bus was going where.
Then Wednesday I had a dentist appointment and it turned out to be a HORRIBLE experience. The appointment was only suppose to take 1 hour and was getting a filling in one tooth that had a small cavity. Well the dentist couldn't get the tooth completely numb. He ended up giving me 5-6 shots(I lost count). My jaw and tongue was SO numb when he finished but the tooth wasn't. I couldn't talk, I couldn't swollow, I couldn't do anything cause it HURT SO BAD. And the next day I was still in major pain.
So Thursday, like I said I was still in misery from the visit to the dentist but still went to work cause our manager was gone. I went into work an hour early to help the other lady. Well when I got to work she should have got the gravy cooked but she didn't. So we got a late start on the cooking for the day. Then about an hour before the kids are to come in for lunch I realize that she didn't get the rolls out. They were in the freezer....so we quickly pull them out and get them in our hotboxes so they can hopefully get unthawed before we serve. Then in the middle of the serve I am in the back cooking and opened the oven and went to take a temp of the meat I as cooking and I didn't wait long enough before sticking my hand up there and ended up getting a nasty steam burn on my wrist.
And of course we couldn't have Friday be a day where nothing happened. I ended up smashing my pinkie and getting a little cut on it at work. Then Josh for some reason thought that I was picking him up from school so he didn't get on the bus. When I went to pick him up he had told grandpa that he would be out back of the school and he wasn't. I circled the school twice and then had to go in and look for him. Then Kylie decided to be a "turkey" and when I was trying to water my garden(if you want to call it that....its mostly weeds right now) she comes running out there and runs through the weeds and mud. Everytime Josh would get her he would try to dry her off a little with a towel and she would break free and come right back out to the garden. So I had to catch her and hose her down. She HATED that and let me know it by biting me repeatedly and flipping water all over me.
My question now.....is Saturday going to be better? And is it going to get better next week?
1 comment:
Wow, one heck of a week!! I hope next week is less hectic. The dentist alone was bad enough yuck.
Post a Comment