I seem to have lost my summer. Has anyone seen it???? I know I haven't posted much lately but we have been really busy and things have been crazy most of the summer.
Summer has just flown by so fast for me. I can't believe that it is time for school to start. You would think that after being with two extremely wild and crazy boys for several months that I would be ready to send them off to school but it is actually the opposite. I am not ready for them to go back to school. I have enjoyed our time together and really wish that we had more time to do things. I guess we will now have to try and fit in fun things with school and homework.
We had a pretty busy summer with a couple of vacations, several doctors appointments, the caring for a sick dog and the lose of that dog, the addition to the family, and the just hanging out and having fun.
We only got to go to St. George once this summer because of things that happened and changes that took place this summer. We did get to go to Yellowstone the first week of July and that was so AWESOME. I meant to post about it and post pictures but never got around to it with everything that happened with my dog and everything since then.
We found out this summer that both my boys have allergies pretty bad. They are both allergic to alot but my youngest is worse. He is allergic to cats, dogs, horses, grasses, trees, weeds, molds, etc......oh and cashews. So now we have to pack an epi pin and keep him away from all tree nuts especially cashews. With him starting school we have had tons of paper work to fill out regarding his allergy and epi pin and regarding his asthma.
The rest of our summer flew by and we just hung out at home playing in the pool out back and going to lunch and the park a few times and taking care of things at home.
So......has anyone seen my summer? If so can you PLEASE RETURN IT TO ME NOW CAUSE I DESPERATELY NEED AND WANT IT BACK!!!!!!!!
1 comment:
Definitely not enough summer to go around!! I hate sending the kids back to school. It sounds like you took some good trips. Did you get another dog? How is that going with all of the allergies? Or did you decide to get something without fur like a fish?
Post a Comment