Thursday, April 16, 2009
"Don't Judge A Book By It's Cover!!!"
(you will need to pass my playlist before playing the video)
This is a PREFECT example of "don't judge a book by it's cover". Everyone in the audience thought she was going to be horrible and she was FANTASTIC!!!!!
It is really sad that people judge others from just looking at them and knowing very little about them. Unfortunately, this happens alot to Josh. Kids at school don't want to be his friend because they haven't gotten to know how truly wonderful he is. When I should Josh this little video and explained to him how the audience was only looking at the "outside" at first he says "thats what everyone at school does to me....they don't give me a chance and they don't get to know me". I used this little video as a "life lesson" for my kids. We talked for some time about how we need to give people a chance before deciding.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This lady becomes more and more adorable every time I see her.
Post a Comment